claim jumper cancelled

Jim Mohr is at 9 Mile Island right now and 9 Mile Island is SUBMERGED.  The road is impassible.  Some campsite’s are now ponds and some areas have 2 feet of standing water.   Its supposed to rain the rest of the week, be cold (48 degree high Sat) and rainy (100% on Friday night).  There will be no way for scouts to find dry wood to start a fire to cook or get warm.  There is no way to play the game in ponchos and boots.  If it stopped raining today, 9 mile would not dry out by Saturday
CLAIM JUMPER is CANCELLED for this weekend.  I hope your in agreement with the decision.  We will look for a date in August or September to hold it.

No comments yet

Add comment

This is widgetised area:
Global Sidebar